REGISTER YOUR GROUPS NOW FOR THE JULY 23 INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD (IRB) EDUCATION CONFERENCE
REVOLUTIONIZING INFORMED CONSENT: Best practices that leverage innovation and technology
Innovation and technology are revolutionizing informed consent. This summer, join thought leaders from across the country for a day of education and networking that will challenge how we think about informed consent in the context of clinical research.
Attendees can expect a comprehensive program addressing the challenges faced by human subjects researchers and the ethics review community. From the discussion of emerging consent models to workshops on practical protocol and consent development, this conference offers a curriculum for all levels.CLICK HERE for the latest agenda, and HERE if you would like to have a printed flyer for your office.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE SEATTLE IRB CONFERENCE?
- IRB chairs, members, administrators and staff
- Medical doctors, registered nurses and other staff involved in clinical research
- Regulatory affairs and compliance oversight personnel
- Scientists and ethicists
- Sponsors and contract and research organization staff involved in developing, managing or administering informed consent
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR PARTNERS
Non-NWABR members $475
NWABR members $350
NWABR member (10+) group rate $295
__________________________________________________________________________________ACCOMMODATIONS: A limited number of rooms are reserved at a group rate until June 22, 2015 at the Silver Cloud Hotel - Stadium (1046 1st Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134; reservations - 206 204 2072 or 800-497-1261 - ask for sales) and include a free shuttle service to the conference center. As Seattle books up in the summer, we urge you to to act quickly if you are from out of town for the best pricing. If you are having trouble booking let us help, we have alternative suggestions.
To reserve online use http://www.silvercloud.com/seattlestadium (Group: NWABR)
The Marriott Waterfront is across the street from Bell Harbor International Conference Center. For a reservation call (800) 992 2694. There are no reserved rates at this hotel for the conference.
IF YOU ARE A SPEAKER OR SPONSOR: ALL SPEAKERS AND SPONSORS MUST REGISTER using the discount code provided. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
There will be an informal speaker gathering with light snacks 6:00PM July 22, 2015 to discuss the following day's agenda. Attendance is requested. Attire is casual. Join board and planning committee members at a small uniquely Seattle space - TBD. Click HERE <link> for directions.
IF YOU ARE A SPONSOR:
Thanks to our sponsors for their contributions to this terrific event!
Displays shipped to Bell Harbor Conference Center should arrive no later than Monday July 20 2014 prior to 4pm PST. They will hold your items for you prior to setup. (see shipping info below)*
1) ALL SPONSORS MUST REGISTER REPRESENTATIVES using the main registration link. You may also pay during registration for your sponsorship if you choose - we know it's easier for some folks this way. If your company requires an invoice before payment this can be issued, email or phone us. We will be glad to help with that!
(2) SPONSORS please submit your day-of DISPLAY TABLE INFORMATION to the Conference Lead at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Company name (as preferred to display)
(2) Company contact (especially if different from attendee)
(3) Company address (base city, state, zip, email)
(4) Web page
(5) Day-of Representative's name, and title
(6) Day-of Representative's main phone, email
(3) Vendor displays the day of the conference are in the hallway between all conference sessions boardrooms. Setup time for ALL Sponsors is 6:45am July 23rd, with breakdown by 5:30pm. Some conference attendees will be arriving for registration by 7:05am, with the bulk between 7:15-9am. You will find your company label marking your 6-foot skirted designated table when you arrive.
*SPONSOR SHIPPING: Shipping Packages must be labeled (1 of 2, 2 of 2 etc.) and include this information:
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle WA, 98121
Phone: (206) 441 - 6666.
Event: NWABR IRB Conference
Event Date: July 23, 2015
Hold for: Your Name, Company Name
Please keep our Bell Harbor planning manager notified of package numbers to expect. Special arrangements can be made for palletized and other over-sized shipments call 206.269.4107 or 206.441.6666.
Physicians This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine, Quorum Review IRB and Northwest Association for Biomedical Research. Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses This educational activity has been provided by Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine and co-provided by Quorum Review IRB and Northwest Association for Biomedical Research.
Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit, Boston University School of Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 7.4 of which up to 0 is eligible for pharmacology credit.
CIP Conference sessions that meet the criteria in the Certified IRB Professional (CIP) recertification guidelines are eligible for accredited CIP continuing education credits. Up to 7 hours of eligible credit can be earned for this program.
ACRP Attendance at the Revolutionizing Informed Consent: Best Practices that Leverage Innovation and Technology Conference has been pre‐approved for 6.5 (7.0 if attending optional afternoon session) contact hours of clinical research education on applications for Maintenance of ACRP’s CCRC®, CCRA®, CCTI® or CPI® certification designations
MEMBERSHIP RATES: NWABR membership is open to individuals or organizations affiliated with other SUBR associations. For information about becoming an NWABR member, please contact Troy Chapman at 206-957-3337 OR email@example.com or Ken Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.