Research Ambassador and Speaker Training
We offer three kinds of communication training, all of which are tailored and include interactive and thoughtful elements to support your communication goals. Many trainees go on to become NWABR Research Ambassadors.
- Group or departmental training at your campus*
- Individual consulting*
- Communications Conference annually, last held September 26, 2019
*Please email or call Jen Wroblewski to schedule these high impact, tailored trainings! firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-957-3337.
Translating your Research: a communication Toolkit (2008)
NWABR can bring this training to your organization or you can utilize the kit components to run a training on your own. Downloadable Speaker Training Toolkit includes a comprehensive Manual, four videos and Faciliatation Guide with activities.
Interested in bringing our mobile workshop to your organization? For questions about trainings, please contact:
Jennifer Wroblewski, Public Engagement Manager, NWABR
206-957-3337 or email@example.com
Learning Objectives from 2019 Communications Conference, When We Speak
- Refreshed skills in communicating effectively with students and the lay public
- Identified current barriers to effective communication, problem solved
- Personalized and practiced a response to the question, "So, what do you do?"
- Learned communication strategies to support civil discourse
- Made professional contacts